|By Ray DePena||
|August 6, 2009 10:30 PM EDT||
U.S. chief technology office Aneesh Chopra says he’s working hard to enable the federal government to embrace innovation, user-friendliness and best practices, but doing so means modernizing purchasing rules and procedures.
The time for innovation has arrived for all industries with the increasing maturity of cloud computing.
-Tune The Future-
- Which Cloud Services Providers Are Gaining Mind Share?
- Einstein, Sharks and Clouds: IT Security in the Cloud
- The End of IT 1.0 As We Know It Has Begun
- Cloud Talk with Peter Coffee: What's Next for the Cloud?
- Top 20 Cloud Services Providers That Are Gaining Mind Share
- Top 30 Cloud Service Providers Gaining Mind Share in 3Q 2010
- A Golden Key To The Cloud - For You!
- Telepresence – The Face of the Cloud
- Top Cloud Computing Enablers Gaining Mind Share in 3Q 2011
- The Beauty of the Cloud